January 22, 2009

Oscar's 2009

And the nominees were announced today... with no big surprises for me... if you want to listen to the nominees click here...
In the mid time I'll only right down some of my winner's guesses: (in red)
After the cermony I wrote the winners in green and when I guessed half half :
Motion Picture of the Year:
The Reader (but I think the academy will give it to Slumdog Millionaire)
Slumdog Millionaire
Actress in a Leading Role:
I will give 3 Oscar's here to Leo, Streep and Winslet but my winner isssss...
Melisa Leo in Frozen River (but I think the academy will give it to Winslet)
Kate Winslet for The Reader
Actor in a Leading Role:
Sean Penn in Milk
Actress in a Supporting Role:
Amy Adams in Doubt (but I think the academy will give it to Viola Davis in Doubt)
Penelope Cruz in Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Actor in a Supporting Role:
Heath Ledger ... NO DOUBT!
Animated Feature Film:
Wall-E ... NO DOUBT!
Foreign Language Film of the Year:
(I'll write the list of nominees as I can't vote on this one as I only have seen ONE! uuugggrrr!!!!)
The Baader Meinhof Complex, Germany
The Class, France
Departures, Japan
Revanche, Austria
Waltz With Bashir, Israel
Achievement in make up: (I put this category as I think this film was just AMAZING on this:)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Greg Cannom

The Award Ceremony will be on February 22nd.
so, any guess from you guys?!

No comments: