January 6, 2009

The Story of Stuff

English Title: The Story of Stuff
Annie Leonard, US, 2007, click here to see the short story
Review: 5.0 Uchuvas
Comment: I just wanted to start this year with something different and this story was a great opportunity to do it.  Juancho Mesa (a Colombian friend) sent this story to me and I like it a lot not only because it makes me think  about the planet's deterioration and consumerism all over again but because the graphics are really good too... Have a look!! It's not a film but a 20 minutes short story launched online really worth it!
From Juacho email: "...Hoy me ronda tambien por la cabeza una frase que sale en Discovery Channel: TODO LO QUE HAGAS, MUCHO O POCO, CUENTA."

1 comment:

ximena hoyos said...

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!
WAS JUST GOING OVER ALL OF YOUR POSTINGS (TO CELEBRATE UCHIVA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!)
GREAT JOB, CLAU!