October 18, 2009

The Invention of Lying

English Title: The Invention of Lying
Ricky Gervais, Matthew Robinson, UK, 2009, imdb
Review: 3.5 Uchuvas
Comment: First, I think this film is a US film no UK... but I will leave it as UK's.  It's a film that won't change your life. Also, it's not a film to be remembered for it's cinematography or sound or acting. In fact this film should only have 3 Uchuvas BUT I always give a lot of credits when a story has a lot of design! It's not easy to make a script when everything has to be the truth... think about it! Also, I liked the fact of watching an easy and not trascendental film on a terrible raining day, Sunday, alone and with an empty stomach! Anyway, a nice relaxing film.  (Also you have to consider the fact that I just totally loved Gervais)

No comments: