September 14, 2010

Madeo

English Title: Mother
Joon-ho Bong, South Korea, 2009, imdb
Review: 4.0 Uchuvas
Comment: It took me several months to have a go with this film!! First, I saw the trailers and it did scare me to dead!! second... oh well.... I'm in panic every time I see a South Korean film just because those films are in a league that you really need to have nerves to see them!! But I was wrong with my two feelings! The film is not scary at all!! not even the trailer! (I really don't know why it did scare me the first time). The film is so powerful and strong and delicate at the same time!! For me the whole film is one scene that broke my heart into peaces... but as I'm so against to talk about the film's details... I'm just going to leave it there. Edition is really really great!! and performances are superb too!

No comments: