September 29, 2010

A couple of Colombian films....

My correspondent in Colombia (my beloved sister) has sent a couple of Colombian's films that we need to keep in mind!! They haven't arrived and I doubt they will (at leas in theaters) but maybe if we are lucky enough we will rent them somewhere...

Pequenas Voces (Little Voices): It really looks great!! I read somewhere that it's similar to Waltz with Bashir and yes... it's a story told by 3 kids (and drawn by them too and then modify by the film makers' team) victims of the violence in the country. Have a look at the trailer here.

El vuelo del Cangrejo (Crab Trap): What I liked a lot of this trailer was the cinematography! reminds me a lot to this other beautiful Colombian film: Los viajes del viento I'm not sure that the acting is good (opinion only based on the trailer) but I definitely will keep this film in mind. Have a look at the trailer here

No comments: